The largest part of my job, my daily responsibility, is the inner journey– I may go to an office and sit at a desk and deal with perceived problems and dilemmas, but the “success” of that is directly dependent upon my inner work, my centered stability within me. Increasing my mindfulness, being fully alive and authentic and true to myself first, trusting and believing myself– that’s actually how my business and life grows, glows and flourishes….
additional essays on spiritual practice:
For me, a spiritual practice is essential.
Spiritual Practice in all our affairs.
- Will Meditation Change Me? (balateachings.wordpress.com)
- Community as a Spiritual Practice (findingourwayhomeblog.wordpress.com)
- Family Gatherings & Spiritual Practice. (elephantjournal.com)
- 13 Tips to Developing Your Spiritual Practice (sacredhearthblog.wordpress.com)
- Awareness is the magic key. (laurierohner.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Just Sit There, Burst Bubbles. ~ Jeri Senor (elephantjournal.com)
- Bodhi Meditation (oxygenisfree.wordpress.com)
- 9) Practice Spirituality for a Month (britt30x30.wordpress.com)